- The Cancellation Policies of the XCSPL services are dynamic and may change from time to time. The Cancellation policy of the XCSPL services may change in the interim development period. Each service ordered from XCSPL may have their own cancellation policy and may charge user/clients accordingly.
- Cancellations can be done online as well through our call-centre or through writing us to email@example.com. Only those cancellation requests which are made either online or on the phone to our customer support team shall be entertained.
- Once request has been placed by the True Holder, the request process will not be cancelled/reversed.
The Company shall not be liable to entertain any cancellation requests made through any other medium including, but not limited to, SMS or other e-mail.
- All original documents mentioned above must be shown/handover to company at the time of closure directly by the true owner for verification/submission.
- All Other XCSPL general terms and conditions, policies are applicable.
MODIFICATIONS & REFUNDS:
- The Company doesn’t support changes and modifications to online bookings once they’re made.
- All the refunds shall be done by the company directly to true owner and the Company is not responsible to ensuring any refunds whatsoever.
- Your bank may debit its own separate charges from refunds made to your credit card or bank account.
- The Company support changes and modifications and they are charged as per the modification and changes requirement.